Happy Bundt Bread

I've bought a bundt cake tray lately and wanted to try it out for some baking. I juz had my cake the other day and don't feel like making any cakes right now! But I would love to try out some bread instead. Then, I went to check on the ingredients that I have in store. I found some matcha powder...em.....I've never try something with matcha before. So, it would be good!

Ingredients for Matcha Dough :

250gm high protein flour
90ml warm water or milk
1/2 tspn yeast
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp shortening
1/2 tspn salt
*
1/2 tbsp matcha powder
90ml warm water
1 tbsp flour
*
- combine matcha powder , warm water and flour, mix well then leave aside for 5 mins.
- then combine all ingredients together included matcha mixture, to form soft dough.
- leave to proof for 1-1/2 hour or untill double in size.
- place it to a slightly floured surface and knead for a few seconds.
*
*
Ingredients for White Dough :
*
150gm high protein flour
90ml warm milk
1/4 tspn yeast
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp butter
a pinch of salt
*
- combine all ingredients together to form soft dough.
- leave to proof for 1-1/2 hour or untill double in size.
- place it to a slightly floured surface and knead for a few seconds.
Method :
*
- roll the matcha dough flat between 2 sheets of plastic/foil, into rectangle shape.
- and repeat the same thing to the white dough.
- then place the white dough over to the matcha dough.
- sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate chip over the white dough.
- finally, roll up like a swiss roll then place it to a bundt cake tray.
- leave to proof for another 45-60mins.
- bake for 40mins at 190'c.
- then leave cool before lifting.
Ta...da....Let me present you my happy bundt bread! Matcha has a very light flavour. All you need is juz a nice cup of hot cocoa or coffee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...