Pineapple Jam

As promised, here's my homemade pineapple jam. It's quite an exhausting job!

Ingredients :
1 whole pineapple, blended ( 2 canned pineapple)
1 cinnamon sticks
2 cloves
1/2 cup sugar

Method :

- drained the extra pineapple juice, this will help the jam to cook faster.
- place all ingredients to a non-stick cookware.
- and simmer over medium heat.
- stir the boiling puree gradually, make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- switch to low heat once the pineapple puree became a little sticky.

- slowly simmer untill dry and nice, which is easy to assemble the biscuit.
Now, this is just perfect!

Then keep in the fridge to cool. You can always adjust the sugar to the taste you want, sweet or tangy!

Before ending this, I would like to thank Fimere @ Aux Delices Des Gourmet for passing the TAQ along to me. Well, actually I'm not sure how it works! However, here's the pictures instead of picture I would like to show you all. These were taken two weeks back.



I managed to capture this view just in front of my house by that evening. Amazing... isn't it?

Then I was appointed to pass it along to 6 other blogger :

(1) Claudia @ What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine

(2) Anncoo's Hobby

(3) Chaya @ Sweet & Savory

(4) Rebecca @ Chow and Chatter

(5) Gera @ Sweets Foods Blog

(6) Jodi & Patricia @ Two Girls Cooking

Please kindly past this along to 6 other food blogger. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...