Apple & Banana Coffee Cake

What a week! I really need something to pamper myself. And hoping there's someone here to massage my back and leg for me, and treat me like a queen ^_^ hahaha.... That would be so GOOOOOD! But I still prefer to feed myself with my own hands. So, let's forget that and heading to my yummy recipe.

Ingredients :

1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 tspn baking soda
3/4 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
1/2 cup sugar
113gm butter
1 large egg
1-1/2 cup mashed banana
3 tbsp full cream milk
1 green apple, sliced

Struesel mixture :

1-1/4 cups chocolate chips
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped roasted walnuts
1 tbsp ground cinnamon

Method :

- combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- cream butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- stir in egg and whisk untill well mixed.
- beat in mashed banana and milk then follow by the dry ingredients.
- blend well and then pour half portion to a 9x13" tray lined with parchment paper.
- line sliced apple on the batter and then sprinkle struesel mixture to cover the apple.
- and then repeat the remaining batter and struesel mixture.
- bake at 175'C for 45 mins.

I'll have to say this is the best recipe I've ever tried so far. Great feedback from all my friends and neighbours. I'll definitely make another batch of this on next week. Love the whole package especially the crispy topping and the apple sliced which provides just the exact moisture to the cake. Hope you'll enjoy it too!

Before ending this, I would like to thank the following foodie friends of mine for passing me these two wonderful awards buttons.

Thank you Chef Dennis! This is such a great honour. I'm really appreciate it! Chef Dennis was a restaurant chef for many years and he is such a great guy. Please check out his site for more stories. Then I would like to pass this award to the following friends :

(1) Lyndsey @ The Tiny Skillet
(2) Bo @ Bo's Bowl
(3) Chin @ Cherry Potato
(4) Silvia @ Citron & Vanille
(5) Rebecca @ Chow & Chatter
(6) Jannett @ Canadian Baker Too
(7) Alison @ Alison's Trials
(8) MaryMoh @ Keep Learning Keep Smilling
(9) Heavenly Housewife
(10) Anncoo
(11) Pigpigscorner
(12) Sook @ My Fabulous Recipes
(13) Chaya @ Sweet & Savory
(14) Mia @ SugarPlumFairy

(15) Drick @ Drick's Rumbling Cafe

Again thank you very much, Elin! You're such a sweetheart. Elin is such a sweet sweet friend. I met her over Foodbuzz more than six months ago. Hop over to check out her site for some fabulous recipes. And I would like to pass this award to the following :

(1) Cheah @ No Frills Recipe
(2) Claire @ Sharing is Caring
(3) Diana @ Best Asian Food
(4) Blessed Homemaker
(5) Shirley @ Enriching The Kids
(6) Sam @ Sandwich 365
(7) Julie @ The sporadic Cook
(8) Von @ Vondelicious
(9) Bridgett @ Le Bella Cook
(10) Lucie @ Cooking at Marystow
(11) Sharon @ Random Thoughts
(12) Jay @ Tasty Appetite
(13) Divya @ Divya's Recipes
(14) Brownieville Girl
(15) Barbara Bakes

Please feel free to collect the awards. Thank you very much and hope you all have a wonderful time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...