Rosy Fig & Almond Biscotti

Hey guys, I'm back! I've been busy for the past couple of days. Something came up! Hopefully, I'll be able to visit you all soon. Are you in the mood of Christmas? Well, I am ! I can almost feel the winter breeze.... the chilling air and the LOVING Santa sings! And I also feel like having a rosy pink biscotti in hand with a cup of coffee. Actually, I am having it right now ! ^_^

And here's the recipe.

Ingredients :
100gm egg white (about 4 egg white)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 tspn salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 tspn rose water/extract
1 tspn rose syrup
75gm all purpose flour
75gm millet flour
1 tspn baking powder
handful of whole dried fig
1/3 cup roasted chopped almond

Method :
(1) whisk egg white, sugar & salt untill foamy.
(2) beat in egg yolk, rose water & rose syrup untill well mixed.
(3) fold in both flour & baking powder to form a sticky dough.
(4) place dough to an oiled plastic sheet and shape dough as desired.
(5) bake at preheated oven 160'c for about 25-30 mins.
(I baked mine for about 35 mins due the thickness)
*
(7) leave the log to cool completely before slicing.
(8) then arrange the sliced biscotti to baking tray.
(9) and bake for the second time at 150'c for about 35 mins for loaf size or 25mins for normal flat size.

Listening to my favourite songs.... Lady In Red.... Hard To Say I'm Sorry.... True Colours.... Oh yes, I'm the biggest 80's fan !

You know what !!! We should appreciate what we have with us right now because every bite does count! Have a fabulous weekend everyone and enjoy.
*
Now... before ending this, I would like to thank these two wonderful ladies for sharing these beautiful awards with me. Thank you very much, ladies! I am honoured to be apart of this. You're such a darling!

This wonderful lady is from Ireland..... who else! Our loving Brownieville Girl ! Please do visit her lovely blog.
And thank you so much Dimah @ Orange Blossom Water! And please do visit her blog too. You'll be amazed by all her middle east recipes.
*
Hereby, I would like to share these awards to the following wonderful foodie friends.
*
(1) Kimberly @ Kimba's Kitchen
(2) Betty @ La Casa Di Betty
(4) Indie. Tea @ Darjeeling Dreams
(5) Bee @ Honey Bee Sweet
(8) Erin @ EKat's Kitchen
*
Please feel free to drop by to collect the button. Thank you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...