Ingredients for Chewy Bite :
3 tbsp tapioca starch
2 tbsp water + one drop red food colouring
(1) slowly addwater mixture to tapioca starch till well combine.
(2) prepare a pot boiling water and a bowl of tap water at the same time..
(3) then carefully drop the tapioca mixture to the boiling water bit by bit by using 2 small teaspoon & let simmer for a while..
(4) remove chewy bite to the prepared tap water once it turns transparent. Leave cool.
Ingredients for Sweet Soup :
6 cups water
2 pandan leaves (screwpine leaves)
*100ml thick coconut milk
(1) Put together water, pandan leaves & sugar in a pot and let to boil till sugar completely dissolved.
(2) off the heat, stir in coconut milk and leave cool completely before kept refrigerated. And discharge the leaves before adding in the chewy bite & cooked sago.
(1) soaked sago with tap water for about 60 mins.
(2) drain and then by using the same pot of boiling water with the heat off, pour in the soaked sago and stir for 10 seconds.
(3) then quickly drain off the boiling water and keep them to a bowl of tap water.
(4) Let them cool and drain, before adding to the chilled sweet soup.
I'm sending this to Shaz & Suresh @ Muhibbah Malaysian Monday.