And here's the result of my little this & that!!!!
500gm sweet potato/pumpkin, mashed
300gm tapioca flour/starch
50gm wheat starch/tung fun
300ml coconut milk
(1) combine together tapioca flour, tung fun & sugar in a big mixing bowl.
(2) now stir in coconut milk & water,. mix to combine.
(3) next, slowly stir in mashed pumpkin till well mixed.
(4) pour batter to a preheated 9" tray with oil coating, then cover loosely with a piece of aluminium foil.
(5) finally, steam for 40mins over high heat.
(6) leave cool completely before slicing it by using a plastic cutter.
I am sending this to Suresh & Shaz @ Muhibbah Malaysian Monday.
(kuih, desserts, asian cuisine, )