Flaky Pandan Croissant @ 亚洲风味香兰牛角酥面包
230gm bread flour
80gm cake flour
16gm milk powder
1/2 tspn salt
1-1/2 TB sugar
1 tspn instant yeast
2 small eggs (about 85gm)
1 tspn pandan paste
40gm cold butter, chopped
*230gm cold butter block 5 x 5" square
Egg glazing : 1 egg yolk mix with 1 tspn milk
(1) combine all ingredients (except butter) into a big bowl and stir to form a soft dough then add in butter continue kneading till everything well cooperated.
(2) shape dough into a ball then keep it into a plastic bag and slightly flatten it Keep refrigerated for overnight or at least for 8 hours.
(3) for butter, weight the butter then cut into 6 portions, arrange butter into a small plastic bag which about 4 to 5" big then press to flatten it. Keep refrigerated till set.
(4) for the folding & laminating process, please refer here.
(5) flatten dough with the size about 10x20" then divide into 4 equal portions. Then cut each portions into two as picture shown above to form a triangle shape.And make a small cut to mark the center on each triangle.
the giveaway as well. Good Luck !