1 TB instant yeast
100ml warm milk
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 egg yolk
1 tspn vanilla essence
1-1/2 cup dried mix fruits, soaked with 4 TB brandy overnight
(cranberries, raisins, candied citrus & cherries)
1 cups all purpose flour
1 cup bread flour / high protein flour
3 TB sugar
a pinch of salt
170gm cold butter, chopped
* Egg glazing : 1 egg yolk + 1 tspn milk
* icing for dusting
(1) combine ingredients (A), mix well then set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
(2) put ingredients (C) into mixer then blend till well cooperated to form dry crumb.
(3) now, beat together ingredients (B) into ingredients (A) till well mixed.
(4) next, add (A) & (B) mixture into ingredient (C) and let to knead till a sticky smooth dough is formed. Then leave to rest for 2 hours.
(5) once its ready, knead dough to release extra air bubbles then place it to working table.
(6) divide dough into 14 portions and place each into cupcake paper cups, then let to rest for another 30 minutes.
I'm sending this Zoe @ Bake For Happy Kids.