Asian Spicy Roasted Chicken 亚洲香辣烘烤鸡

Last week I finally experiment my homemade steamed fish sauce in roasting chicken. Surprisingly, my boy became a big fan of this special roasted chicken. He is loving the sauce so very much and addicted to it since then. It is a blessing ! And here's what I did.


Ingredients :
1 whole free range chicken
2 cup   homemade steamed fish sauce
some cooking oil

Method :
(1)  cleaned & wash the chicken then marinade chicken with 2 cups of homemade steamed fish sauce and keep refrigerated overnight.

(2)  place chilled marinated chicken to baking tray the next day and let to rest for 30 minutes before going into oven.
(3)  finally, bake at preheated oven 190-195'C for about an hour or till brown. And at the same time, reheat the leftover sauce from the marinade chicken to serve it with the roasted chicken later on.

I'll have to say this is a super unique pairing between the two ingredients and it turns out to be so good. Highly recommended to all my readers and I'm sure you're going to love it too. Enjoy !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...