And here's what I did.
2-1/2 tspn instant yeast
1/2 cup warm milk
2 TB sugar
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup bread flour / high protein flour
1 egg yolk
1 tspn salt
115gm cold butter, chopped
1 tspn vanilla essence
1/2 cup raisins
(1) combine ingredients (A) then set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
(2) add ingredients (B) into mixing bowl and stir in mixture (A) till a soft dough is form.
(3) leave dough to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(4) punch and knead dough till smooth to release excess air then place dough to working table.
(5) roll dough into a ball then cut into 4 portions, next, divide each portions into another 4 portions.
(8) repeat the same process but in the opposite direction.
(11) brush with egg glazing and sprinkle the top with some sesame seeds, then bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.